Friday 2 August 2013

Review | Topshop Cream Blusher

Hi everyone,


During the summer, I have really been enjoying using a cream blusher instead of a powder one. I find it's easier to apply, easier to blend and leaves a lovely shine on the face, giving you a healthy glow.

I hadn't ever tried any of the makeup from Topshop before. For me, I had always thought of Topshop as an excellent clothing shop, and I don't know why it took me so long to give their makeup products a try, but I'm really glad I have!

My favourite cream blush this season has definitely been Topshop's one, in the shade "Afternoon Tea". I think that's such a lovely name!


It comes in a cute little box.

The actual product looks like this. I love the polka dots, I think it gives it a lovely, happy feel!

It comes with a mirror on the inside of the lid so it is really handy if you were taking it out with you in your bag for a quick top up and instant glow during the day.

The shade "Afternoon Tea".


The colour looks incredibly bright, but it isn't unless you pile it onto your face. It is a lovely pink and you hardly need any of it on your cheeks, so it will last you a long time!

The colour also stays on my face for a long time. I would say it easily lasts 8 hours on my combination skin.

The consistancy of it is what really gets me, I think - it is lovely and light but it is so highly pigmented at the same time!

If you are looking for a new blusher, I definitely recommend going to Topshop and having a look at these. I'm planning on going and getting it in another colour too, I just love it a lot!

Hope you're having a lovely day,

Sophie x




No comments:

Post a Comment