Saturday 10 August 2013

Review | Sleek Blush

Hi everyone,


I'm quite late on the bandwagon with this one - so many people have raved about it and I'm not sure why it took me so long to look at it, but I am incredibly glad I have! I've really been loving this blusher so I thought I would share it with you. This is the first Sleek product I have tried and I have to admit that I will definitely be back for more!





I have it in the shade "Rose Gold" and I honestly can't get enough of it! All the colours look lovely, but this one stood out to me and it looks stunning on the cheeks. It is a rosy-pinky colour, with gold running through it (as the name suggests!) It is light and shimmery, so if you don't like shimmery blushers then this probably wouldn't be for you, but I love it. Sleek also have a good selection of matte blushers, so don't worry! It is highly pigmented too and leaves such a nice glow on your face.



The product is long lasting and while the shade 'Rose Gold' is quite subtle, it is buildable, so you can make your cheeks stand out as much as you wish. It comes with a mirror on the inside of the lid, so perfect for carrying around with you.

It compares very well to high-end products. I personally prefer this to MAC blushers, and at £4.49, it is certainly cheaper too! Even the packaging feels high end.

I'm planning on going back to Superdrug to pick up a few more colours!

What is your favourite Sleek product? Any blushes you recommend?

Hope you found this helpful!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment