Tuesday 6 August 2013

Perfect Pamper Evening Essentials!


You know those days when you just feel like a pick-me-up and a luxurious soak in the bath can make all the difference? Well that's what I did last night and I felt so great after I thought I would share it with you!

Products I Used:

  • Ojon hair mask
  • Ted Baker bath foam
  • Leafy&Lovely bath salts
  • Soap&Glory No Clogs Allowed deep pore detox mask
  • Soap&Glory The Greatest Scrub Of Your Life body buffer
  • Ted Baker body souffle
  • Palmer's cocoa butter formula concentrated cream
  • The Colour Workshop base coat
  • OPI Matte Nail Envy nail strengthener
  • Urban Decay nail polish in 'Psychedelic Sister'
  • Collection 2-in-1 top coat and gloss enhancer


First thing I did was apply this Ojon hair mask onto my dry hair. You have to leave it in for 20 mins so I just threw my hair into a really high messy bun-like-thing, and it gives you an excuse for having a nice long soak in the bath! A review on this product is coming soon.

I then poured my bath foam and bath salts into my bath, and got in. I used my face mask next, and just lay there relaxing for quite some time! I then washed as usual and used my body buffer which is brilliant as it is a polish and moisturiser in one.





I took my hair out of the bun and washed it as normal with my Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo. Because the hair mask is so intensive, I didn't use any other product on my hair - not even my usual conditioner. I rinsed it all out and got out, where I then proceeded to putting on my body souffle.

Once completely dry I put the Palmer's cream where it suggests - on my hands, knees, elbows and my feet. I decided to give my hands some extra care and painted my nails.

I put on the base coat, then the nail strengthener, then the nail polish and finally the top coat. It left my nails beautifully shiny!

Even though I love taking time out to pamper myself, I so rarely do it. I often think it'll turn stressful as I am bad at judging water temperature and knowing when the turn the right tap off! I always feel great afterwards though and I think I'm going to try and make it a weekly thing from now on...

Hope you enjoyed this and it gave you some ideas if you're wanting to give yourself a treat soon!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment