Saturday 3 August 2013

Review | Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lip Crayon




Everyone is raving about this product right now - and quite rightly so! I'm really, really loving it. It's a cross between a lipstick and a lipgloss/lipbalm in my opinion. It is moisturising, long lasting and contains SPF 15 - what more can you ask for? 

It's based on the idea of the Clinique Chubby Sticks - but at only £8 it's a fraction of the price. My lips get dry so quickly, but this is really moisturising on them and it doesn't cling to dry patches. It glides on easily and considering it is a glossy product, it lasts a really long time. It claims to last 10 hours, I'm not entirely convinced by that but it does last a really long time and once the glossiness has faded it leaves a nice stain on the lips (nothing hard to remove though). 


I have it in the shade "Peach on the Beach" which is a lovely pinky/peachy colour. It's very wearable and subtle. It can be built up if you wanted to have a bolder look too.



You also don't have to worry about a sharpener for this product - when you need to you just roll it up from the silver twistable end. 

I really can't recommend this enough! They are lightweight and perfect for popping in your bag.  I know I'm planning a trip back to Boots to get the rest of the colours!

Sophie x







No comments:

Post a Comment