Monday 29 July 2013

Review | Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencils



Hi everyone,


This is the review I said I would do a few days ago on a previous post. I am completely in love with these new eyeshadow pencils! They are so easy to apply, and it literally takes a couple of seconds. These have become my new favourite thing - why bother why messy, fussy powder eyeshadow when there are these pencils in great, vibrant colours?

Admittedly, there are only 6 shades this pencil is in - that is the only downside I can find for these products! Those 6 colours, though, are all stunning. I have "Hot Chocolate" and "Gunmetal Glitz", and I am planning on going to buy the colours some point soon!

"Hot Chocolate" and "Gunmetal Glitz"


The colours aren't just the one basic block colour - they have shimmers and hints of colours threading through them, making them a really unique eye look that would be very hard to create with usual eyeshadow.



They are also incredibly long lasting! That isn't something that Collection has really advertised or connected to the product, so it was a bonus to find that out! It easily, easily lasts 12 hours without an eye primer or base - I haven't had it on for any longer than that so I'm not sure how long they will last for, but you can be sure that if you're going to be out all day, you won't have to top up your eye shadow if you wear these!

I really can't stress enough how amazing these are, and at such a good price too! I believe they are currently £3.15 in Boots.

I have told all my friends about these and after seeing it on my eyes they have all bought one or two themselves! I really recommend going to have a look at these the next time you're in Boots or Superdrug.

(Just in case anyone thought otherwise, this isn't a sponsered post and I bought the eyeshadow pencils with my own money) 

Hope you enjoyed this little review!

Sophie x






No comments:

Post a Comment