Saturday 27 July 2013

Favourite Summer Fragrances



Hello everyone,

Since it's Summer and I've found a few fragrances that I've really been loving lately, I thought I would share them with you. I am not good at all at describing scents, but I will have a shot!

First of all, my favourite perfume for summer is Calvin Klein's One Shock (for her, of course). It is a lovely summery perfume that isn't too sweet that makes you feel sick of it after a while. It's a good size for carrying around in your bag too - not too big.

I'm also loving Hollister's Solona Beach body spray. It is a sweet scent which admittedly can get a bit sickly if you constantly use it but it is lovely.

Harajuku Lovers Lil' Angel is fruity, however it isn't sweet. The packaging of this is really cute!

Soap and Glory's Mist You Madly spray is another one of my favourites, plus it's so cheap! I believe it is currently £3.50 in Boots, and it is a lovely fruity smell. It also is an okay size for carrying around with you if you're wanting a quick squirt during the day.

The Body Shop's Love etc... perfume is another one of my favourites. It isn't powerful and doesn't have a strong scent, but it is a lovely smell that is summery and isn't too sweet.


Hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you were looking for a new scent this has inspired you to go and have a look at some of the ones I've mentioned!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment