Friday 27 September 2013

September Favourites



There's not a lot of different beauty products I've been loving this month, but I thought I would share with you the ones that I have been:
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch' - surprise surprise! Love this tinted lip balm.
  • MUA Power Pout in 'Justify'. This is yet another drugstore dupe of the Clinique chubby sticks - and this one is amazing! Moisturising, long lasting and the colour is an orangey-red - perfect!
  • Models Own Eyeliner in 'Chestnut'. I love a brown eyeliner when going for a natural look and this one with the sharpener in the lid and a brush on the other end to smudge it out is great.
  • Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'. Yet another 'surprise' - but this really is worth the hype. It's great for everyday, minimal makeup looks.
  • MUA blusher in 'Lolly'. This is probably my favourite favourite of the month. It's an orange blusher, which I have wanted to try for a while but as I was scared it wouldn't suit me, I opted for this one - for £1! It is so pigmented and such a good product, I really can't believe the price.
  • Soap & Glory's Bright Here Bright Now Energy Balm - I've used this underneath my foundation as a moisturiser/primer and it has given me such a natural, healthy glow from within - I love it!



What have you been loving throughout September?

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment