Sunday 1 September 2013

Review | Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick "16"

I am a massive fan of Rimmel, but with my lipstick collection steadily growing, I somehow managed to stop myself from trying one of their Kate Moss lipsticks for quite a while. They are so raved and talked about though, I thought I would treat myself to a new lipstick as long as I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more for a while *one holds breath and hopes*

I was expecting good things from this lipstick because there is a lot of hype about it, and I wasn't disappointed!




The formula is lovely. It glides onto your lips without tugging or pulling them and leaves a lovely finish on the lips. Like it claims -  'a long lasting lipstick', it lasts for a long time. I would say it lasts 6 hours easily and the colour is the perfect peachy pink. I love it! It's natural and can definitely be worn on an everyday basis. It reminds me very much of Bourjois Colour Boost lipstick shade "Peach on the Beach", although that is glossier and this is more matte.

It is highly pigmented, and I can only imagine the brighter colours to be even more so. I love the packaging too, sleek and pretty.

The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it isn't very moisturising on the lips and if worn constantly can dry them out, but a slick of vaseline under it can stop that. I wear this a lot, because it is just the most perfect daytime colour.



I really can't recommend this enough! I'm going to buy some more myself at some point. It currently costs £5.49 in Boots.

Sophie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment